Happy New Year 2013...
Miss Aqilalola

Tuesday 3 January 2012


Today the first day of 2012 started school. So as usual I will update as my mother's house to tell them. Morning before making any work, I'm online and updated blog. Just wanted to fill a casual conversation a lot of spare time. Yes it was near the home of reason alone. No onehere except the neighbors and the noise and the vehicle in front of my house. Also the loneliness of my heart when love has gone back to prison KKB aka college to start learningthe form 5. While we will meet this Sunday because I will go back to college. Start back allover the bitter sweet was in college with my friends, teachers, all the activities we dotogether and oh so do not forget the new rules that will make us become more manageable.So beginning on January 8, 2012 to February 2, 2012 colors will always decorate my day.So first got here, hope we'll meet again in a more attractive segment. Goodbye.

Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca :) sayang korang semua :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright 2012 by ~aqilah azmi~